Our Gold package carries the most features, and is especially designed for authors who need extensive support in developing their manuscript and/or implementing a marketing plan after their book is out. It comes with all the benefits of our Silver package plus a host of other features. Here’s what you get with the Gold Package (costs $1,899).
- A full developmental edit of your manuscript by our experienced editors.
- Author marketing support – includes press release, email & social media marketing set-up, and author marketing kit for use with trade marketing and book signings.
- A thorough page-by-page edit by our experienced editors.
- 10 free trade paperback copies of final draft.
- Author/Book Website set-up, design, plus hosting for one year.
- Standard cover design (includes 2 proofs)
- Interior design and page layout
- Two rounds of reviews
- 5 free trade paperback copies of final draft
- ISBN – ensures that your book is available to booksellers globally at more than 25,000 retail outlets.
- Your book available for worldwide distribution (through established global wholesaler)
- Book sales channel and order fulfilment (authors receive quarterly payments and statements)
- Availability online through Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com and other sites
- U.S. Copyright Registration
- Library of Congress Control Number
- 10 Image Insertions/Text Treatments
- Ebook formatting, including submission to Amazon Kindle store and other digital book sellers.
To buy the Gold package, please click here.
Compare the Gold Package to our other packages.
Optional Add-ons (can be ordered separately)
- Line edit (up to 20,000 words) – ($250)
- Developmental edit (up to 20,000 words) – ($600)
- Author/Book Website set-up, design, plus hosting for one year – ($250)
- Ebook production – ($279) – includes converting, formatting, cover design, and distribution
- Additional Copies – please contact us for quote.
- International Shipping and Handling (varies depending on destination) – please contact us for quote.